1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Hd gaming on micromax a87..

1. saransaleen

saransaleen Member

Hi all, I recently rooted my micromax a87 ninja 4 a week ago and was searching on how to play Samurai 2 Vengence on the phone but the ram was too low.. So I made a swap partition and used swapper 2 to enable it. So most of the games now work except samurai 2 vengence :(. So I was searching for instruction on the net when I came across this link which shows how to play HD games on the a87 on xda developers (cant actually post the link cos its my 1st post). Has anybody actually tried this method or atleast tried to install chainfire 3d. When I try to install the CF3d driver it game me a warning that my phone may not boot :confused::confused:. What should I do?

Advertisement
  2. sooraj87

sooraj87 Well-Known Member

yes..chainfire 3d wrks fyn..no probs..but downscaling textures reduce image clarity..although loading gets a bit faster
  3. Namo

Namo Member

I have rooted and installed CF3D and created 600mb swap file using swapper but I am still not able to run Temple Run. What else do I need to do?
  4. jaimin100

jaimin100 Well-Known Member

right now my rooting is started let see how much time it takes
  5. nabeeleinstein

nabeeleinstein Well-Known Member

what exactly happens?
    It doesnt start at all or closes at loading screen?
  6. gooodboy

gooodboy New Member

7. nagarajcompu

nagarajcompu Member

8. nabeeleinstein

nabeeleinstein Well-Known Member

samurai vengeance 2 works almost perfectly with swapper 2 enabled.
    without cf3d on Dark angel.
  9. Namo

Namo Member

It closes at loading screen. Also I have installed plugins and reduced games texture quality but still I am not able to play...
  10. Vikrantrox

Vikrantrox New Member

After configuring in chainfire 3D, temple run still doesnt work for me.
    it shows the start up screen and then automatically throws out of the game even before it starts.