• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HD Photos and Videos

This phone is able to play HD videos and the display is amazing. I downloaded some HD trailers onto my computer(windows 7) and transfered it the phone's SD card. One of the formats it supports is WMV(Windows Media Video) and if you download a video in that format the phone will play it right away. you can get some WMV 720p trailers at Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games

There are alot of HD movie trailers that are in the Apple QuickTime format, if you download those on your computer and attempt to transfer them to the phone's SD card, windows will ask would you like to convert it? and of course say yes and it will change it to the WMV format. you get can alot of movie trailers here
Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)

The phone plays HD videos like no other I have seen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones