HD VIDEO!! How to flash custom ROM's and Nand Backup!

1. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

For everyone new to rooting!here is a video i made for you to learn how to flash custom ROM's,Nand Backup and Backing up your current apps before flashing.Its an easy process.hopefully this will eliminate the need to create threads on help with flashing a ROM. ENJOY!

for restoring do the same thing you do for a nand backup but instead,select restore and choose the backup you wish to restore..BTW you can change the name of the backup through your SD card if you wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuhNagk__o

Advertisement
    kingD313, tykenkayla, ahdunno and 8 others like this.
  2. jabbawest

jabbawest Well-Known Member

Hey Mike, good job on the video.
    I can't wait until all of the kinks are worked out of CM7, I may just have to give it a go.
  3. mikekelso421

no problem..im gonna make more how-to videos for people who need visual assistance..its easier to see it done first before you do it yourself..:)
    DaniellieeE likes this.
  4. ryanstevens11

ryanstevens11 Active Member

Great video Mike....Easy to follow too. Hoping your next video is how to put the custom recovery onto the LG Optimus M, that's the only one I have trouble understanding. A "how to" video would be greatly appreciated.
  5. mikekelso421

ok ill put that video up tonight! ive been debating on doing that one.but didnt know if i should..ill do that up tonight!should be up before midnight :)
    DaniellieeE likes this.
  6. ryanstevens11

ryanstevens11 Active Member

Excellent bro....thanks.
  7. ClarkeGable

ClarkeGable Member

I'll post it here, just because there's so many of your posts I've already read.
    Great work, thanks for all the invaluable guidance/info
  8. Destinbury

Destinbury Active Member

CM7 looks awesome, where can I download it from?
  9. jabbawest

jabbawest Well-Known Member

10. teh_dude

teh_dude Well-Known Member

Thanks for the vid, I found it super useful when I first flashed a rom. I had to LOL though at how you set the camera down, presumably took a bong hit, and then kept going. LOL.....
  11. teh_dude

OOOOOhhhh!!! Those videos look like they'll be fun! I get this itch in my thoughts that kinda says, "what if I could do more than just testing?" hehe. I'm at least introduced to the idea of coding stuff as I took an intro C-programming class this last spring semester.
  12. This is cool :)
  13. teh_dude

I take it from your username that you don't quite have the phone yet, or if you do, you want CM7 on it? lol