• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HDMI Problems

indaloman

Feb 18, 2014
Watching Filmon.com on the PC is fine but when watching on TV get video freeze, audio seems fine. The HDMI cable has a 10 metre run, is this the problem and how can I cure it? Would running a 10 metre internet cable and a short HDMI cable work any better. Unfortunately the TV cannot be moved any nearer. My internet cennection is on a system called Wimax running at 8Mgb

Thank for all the input, Yes, the tv does have a wifi dongle, the tv box is a cheap on 50 pounds in UK. and the cable was only 8 pounds. It looks like a case of you get what you pay for. I'm in Spain where digital tv only came in a few months ago. I will have to bit the bullet and have a decent system installed. Once agains thanks for the help to you all

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones