• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HDMI video out

dchamilton

Jul 9, 2011
I connected my a100 to the tv using a MicroHDMI to HDMI cord. An Android symbol appears on the tv and that's it. I'm guessing specific apps are needed.

Another thread used the term mirroring. I want to mirror whats on the tablets screen. Is there a way to do this with the a100? If not what other ways are you using to watch stuff on your tv?

Today I returned from work, I've been away for two weeks, and I find my a100 not sending a video to my tv through the HDMI. I attempted to update the android OS and find that even with a "excellent" connection it tells me the "network connection is poor move to another location". Is this a output/hardware issue or is it a software/setting issue? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones