• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HDR photography app?

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but Camera360 takes damn good pictures, and has two different HDR settings!

I ended up buying it, thanks! I own Vignette but I don't like how the settings are handled, and on my Captivate it is slooooow to navigate, slow to capture, slow to save, slow slow slow. I have been hoping they would get it optimized but I'm giving up, Camera 360 Pro is great! Very nice easy results and for normal shots I can save quickly so I get quick shots off, very nice app! And 2 types of HDR...

Upvote 0
Anyone please?

I am no great photographer so maybe quality I can't say, but Camera360 Ultimate's HDR is good, but if you really want HDR use PicSayPro which added this recently. It has a value slider that you can adjust exactly how much you want, and if you can't get enough effect you can do it multiple times. Camera360 only gives two level options, light and heavy. I really like PicSay Pro for HDR more than any other app, as there are so many other adjustments you can do to get the picture you are looking for.

Upvote 0
Second would be the rate at which the phone's camera can be made to shoot a sequence of photos with exposure changes between shots. That's going to be important because the camera needs to stay put during the entire sequence or the images won't combine properly.

There is a solution for combining the images properly even in case of hand shake and moving objects in the scene.

Here is free Android app that utilizes it: HDR Camera for Android

More information about the solution, with examples: Mobile HDR examples: on-device processing with precise alignment and moving objetcs handling

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Works incredibly for me. I'm not sure what's up with your case, but something isn't working correctly. This app has transformed my phone. Its cheap too. I highly recommend it.

I just tried this and I cannot recommend it. The pictures look great on the phone, but when I sent them to my computer, they looked exactly the same as the original picture, none of the settings I changed and saved transferred.

Upvote 0
Can you please tell me which software do you use for making HDR images? photoshop? i have tried that and i really couldnot come up with good results. thanks

Pro HDR Camera shots two pictures (from not in motion motive) and create the HDR image.

Pictures from your stock cam will enhanced to HDR images with Photo Enhance.

Both apps work great.

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones