• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hdtv Hdmi adapter does not recognise or mirror onto my tv anymore..

faiqa

Lurker
Nov 8, 2013
Hi I have a samsung note 10.1 I was using it to watch movies on my sony bravia tv, today the hdtv connector is not working? I have tried everthing to make it work. But there is no luck its saying no signal, I tried on both of my tvs still there is no signal.

The tablet usually puts the battery onto to charging mode while connected to tv through the hdmi adapter. But now when I cconnect it to the tv, it connects once and looses the connection and no signal, no battery charging sign either. Can you please help me?

Sounds like a bad cable. The charging cable that came with my Galaxy Tab 10.1 went bad, had to buy a new one. In fact, I just used my HDMI adapter for the first time since I bought it over a year ago. Lots of wires in those cables, so you need to be careful with them. Don't bend them at the plug ends. I think that's what killed my original cable. Because the charging port on the tablet is on the bottom, it's difficult to keep the cable straight while charging and using at the same time. I just got a charging dock, which solved that problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones