Headphone issuesGeneral

1. mattdchambers

mattdchambers New Member

None of my headphones work with this phone. Does anyone else have this problem?

This would surely be covered under insurance, right?

Advertisement
    :
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

I have weird issues with one pair (which work fine with an iPod Touch), but two other pairs that I use work fine.

It should be a warranty issue rather than an insurance exchange (which, for Assurion, has a deductible and is limited to two replacements in a 12 month period.)
  3. skobabe8

skobabe8 Member

I also have weird issues with one pair of headphones. I have a newer pair of Shure headphones that have a static sound every time I plug them into my Maxx. I also have an older pair of Sony's that work perfectly fine.

Very strange.
  4. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

5. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

Hey Thom, with that program can you specify which volume control is tied to the volume rocker?

Edit: I just bought that. It's only a buck so I figured I'd try it out. I like it! It locks the phone and notifications together like my GNex used to be. Thanks for turning me on to that.
  6. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

The display option I find most useful is shown below. The volume controls finally became understandable the first time I saw it.

... Thom

Attached Files:

Outatime likes this.
  7. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Quick Settings also has discrete volume controls.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bwx.bequick

It also has a lot of other settings - some of which work with the Maxx, some of which do not. But, it's also a good app to toggle sound and vibration modes with either a tap to toggle or two taps if you want finer control.