Headphone jack problem.Support

Last Updated:

1. mrempp

mrempp Active Member This Topic's Starter

When i am listening to music on my droid if i barley touch the headphone cable where it goes into the droid the sound cuts out. This makes listening to music with my droid in my pocket unbearable. The music just constantly cuts out with the slightest touch. What will verizon do if i bring it in? Replace it with a refurbished one? Send it away to motorola to be repaired?
    One other thing, my phone has a small dent down by the microphone. Will this have any affect on getting my phone replaced/repaired under warranty?

[​IMG]

I would just bring it in and find out but i have to unroot it back to stock.

Advertisement
  2. obutto

obutto Well-Known Member

Go for it. I don't think it will be a problem.

3. condog

condog Well-Known Member

this is a common issue with the droid. it is known to have a crappy headphone jack, i seriously doubt that a new(refurbished) one will fix your issue

4. mrempp

mrempp Active Member This Topic's Starter

so everybody else has a headphone jack that makes it unbearable to use. if i move at all while using headphones the music cuts out. It didn't do this when i first bought the phone.

5. condog

condog Well-Known Member

it is possible that yours might be worse than others. I'm just saying, it is a known issue. But who knows, you could get it replaced and have a great, working headphone jack.

6. the cdogg

the cdogg Active Member

Its not all droids. I use mine regularly when working out with he phone bumping all around and have never had a problem