headphone jack problems

Last Updated:

1. droidlover91

droidlover91 Member

I have a D1 and today i plugged in my Droid to my Aux-in in my car today, and attempted to play pandora. It sounded awful and even started to cut in and out going from my car speakers to the phone speaker. Am i the only one with this problem? Any fixes?

2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Try playing music you have on your SD card, and not something you are streaming.
    Any difference?
  3. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Same problem here. Lousy jack connection since day 1. Also. I think there is less volume using Pandora. I had Pandora streaming the other day to a headset (ScalaRider} to my motorcycle helmet. I couldn't hear squat and my bike has stock exhaust. Seems the Droid has very weak audio output.
  4. jimdibb

jimdibb Well-Known Member

I had my droid replaced under warranty for an intermittent headphone jack.

I've been searching for a good bluetooth solution for connecting to the aux jack in my car but haven't found one yet. Ideally, I'd like to have a bluetooth receiver module, that I can plug my aux jack into that ONLY takes the stereo audio profile, not the headset profile so I can still use my moto ear piece for calls. The sonorix c3 is close, but takes the calls too.
  5. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

6. jmt9779

jmt9779 Well-Known Member

this is a well known issue. try a search guys - it's documented all over these forums.
  7. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

Have had the same problem since day one.. but for some reason, it stopped as soon as I started using the DoubleTwist player for my own MP3's, not sure about Pandora though.