Headphone volume increase

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by rybread5520, Nov 5, 2010.

1. rybread5520

rybread5520 New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    server, handyman
    chicago, il
    I am new to this forum. This is my first post. I have a huawei ascend. I listened to my headphones at the loudest volume and I can barely hear them. Anyone have a solution to this. An app for it or anything internally. I appreciate all help thank you.

Ryan

Advertisement

2. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Male
    College Student
    PA
    Okay so I have the same problem. I downloaded volume unlocker but it didn't make the volume louder at all.

3. rybread5520

rybread5520 New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    server, handyman
    chicago, il
    Tried it too an no help.

4. rybread5520

rybread5520 New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    server, handyman
    chicago, il
    thanks for all the help. Sense the sarcasim. Didnt think it was a tough question. Ni one even responded in a helpful way. U all are great. Woo Hoo.

5. Locoman

Locoman Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Locomotice Engineer
    Kansas
    Keep it low! Tinnitus and loss of hearing is no laughing matter, voice from experience!!

6. squirel

squirel New Member

Nov 13, 2010
    same problem here can someone help please

7. Stupifier

Stupifier Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Well, the music app 'PowerAmp' actually has some great settings inside the app to boost your music volume. It has a 'Preamp' setting that essentially adjusts the gain on your music.

I think this is what you are looking for. Granted, this will only boost volume for music listening...but hey, that is all I listen to when I got my headphones in.

PS: I felt like the headphone max volume level on my HTC Incredible was low as well......this was my solution.

COflower and squirel like this.
  8. squirel

squirel New Member

Nov 13, 2010
    @stupifer thanks man that did the trick works perfect with my huawei ascend media volume was just too low now i get the extra volume level with the eq

9. BenHolliday

BenHolliday Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Got Tinnitus a couple years ago 24/7. Prior to that it was infrequent, now it a horrible situation without end.

Aircraft/turbine mechanic for many years. Would go back and work fast food to make the high pitch noise stop.

10. Stupifier

Stupifier Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Glad I could help! Trial on that thing only last a couple weeks though. IMO, it is worth the high pricetag for the app though. Best music app on the market.

11. squirel

squirel New Member

Nov 13, 2010
    @stupifer yeah i went on ahead an bought it wasnt going to play around thanks again

12. westb21

westb21 New Member

Apr 26, 2011
    i have the hauwei ascend download power amp then open the settings and the eq will boost your volume