• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Headphones for FM radio

i tried using my cheapo skullkandy ink'd earbuds and i got like zero reception from 5/6 of my presets. literally just static and one of the stations you couldn't make out anything at all. i tried extending the headphone wires out and it helped a little but not nearly enough to make it listenable. i'm very disappointed and wondering if there are any fixes.

Upvote 0
Today I went down to mobilecityonline located in Canal street and purchased the Sony Ericsson MW600 bluetooth stereo headset for use with my EVO 4G.

At the moment it is charging [at least 8hrs], but I wanted to know if anyone it using this particular device?
Once I get it up and running, I will let you guys know how compatible it is with the EVO. Hopefully all the functions will work and I don't have to return it.

Upvote 0
Today I went down to mobilecityonline located in Canal street and purchased the Sony Ericsson MW600 bluetooth stereo headset for use with my EVO 4G.

At the moment it is charging [at least 8hrs], but I wanted to know if anyone it using this particular device?
Once I get it up and running, I will let you guys know how compatible it is with the EVO. Hopefully all the functions will work and I don't have to return it.

Hi there, I wondered how you got on with the Sony MW600, as I am looking to get it for my Desire - mainly want it just for radio, as the Desire is useless - any comments?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
the fm radio will NOT work with the bluetooth headphones. This is one case where wires are a good thing.

These headphones come with FM tuner. Hope we see comments from the recent buyer soon, including whether the FM tuner works.

If the FM tuner works better than the built-in one, that might be a benefit to those who don't want to be wired.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones