Headphones / HandsfreeTips

Last Updated:

1. Haltemien

Haltemien Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hoy!

A friend of mine that imports Earpollution to Norway send me these today: Ifrogz - Product Details

But I cant get the microphone to work. It says on the package that it works on iPhone and Blackberry. Shouldnt it work on Galaxy aswell? Its the same plug :S

Advertisement
  2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

yes but the jack is slightly particular on galaxy
    if you notice on your galaxy headphones the gold connector is long and had a small notch before it goes to the rubber, this is to keep it clear so you have a fully inserted connection as the socket is slightly recessed

I use custom headphones with mine. i decided to buy this which allows you to controll the music, use your own headphones but still have a mic
    EMARTBUY GENUINE SAMSUNG BLACK IN EAR STEREO HANDSFREE: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Haltemien likes this.
  3. Haltemien

Haltemien Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks again man, I'll buy those and use my new headphones aswell with em. :)

4. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

obviously thats uk amazon but you should be able to find that same model of headset in other places

5. Frojd

Frojd Well-Known Member

Hands-frees for Iphone won't work with samsung as the connections for gorund and mic are reversed. Nokia and Samsung is compatible.