• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Headphones/microphone for Incredible

I wish I could tell you the name brand of my stereo headphones but I can't. They are bluetooth which if you haven't tried. YOU WILL LOVE. They show up as RF-MAB2 as the connected bluetooth device. I tried three different sets.. each having their own set of problems before I purchased this set. They are behind the head over the ear type and were el-cheapo compared to the others I tried. I think they were like $30 at Best Buy. I use them every day.. you can control the volume.. advance a tune or back up a tune. You can initiate a call as well as answer a call. They have close to 1000 hours on them now and they still work flawlessly. They have an internal battery that you charge via usb. I have no problem getting 8-10 hours out of them without a charge. I'm not beginning to say these are "all that" but they far surpass the performance of the $100 dollar sets I went through like crazy. The bluetooth is the no wire.. no hassle answer to listening to tunes. Do be advised however you do need a wired headset to listen to the oem fm radio on the Dinc.

Reactions: Rangerdavid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones