Headphones questionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds This Topic's Starter

Hey I have been looking at getting some good in-ear headphones for my phone and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I am looking at spending around $50 so nothing to expensive please. I was looking at the ZAGG smartbuds so if anyone has any feedback on these please tell me.

Thanks
    An UrgeTo Dance

Advertisement
  2. bvbull200

bvbull200 Banned

I know this is a tad over your budget, but another user just bought these by Ultimate Ears. It adds the microphone and some controls, so maybe that justifies the slight bump in your budget. I'm likely to follow suit. I believe they were about $80 on Amazon.

3. jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx Well-Known Member

i bought the skullcandy smokin buds and like em. I wanted something decent to get sounds out when iam riding my motorcycle and also like that it has a volume control on the cord. Pretty good for on sale at target for like 25 bucks

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Anything by Sennheiser. I'm an audio engineer, and use their products at work all the time. You dont have to spend a lot of money, they have a few pairs for around 60-100 bucks that have great sound. Once you try them you will never go back to cheap-o headphones.

5. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member

I 2nd the Sennheiser. I purchased sonys and
    Exchanged them for the CX300II and they are as good as my Bose earbuds, I use these a lot more than then the Bose because they are noise cancelling and I can't lose the rubber pieces like my Bose. I purchased mine at best buy. If you don't like them you can return them. I was really impressed with the Sennheiser. I wasn't looking for anything this high quality just wanted something that was noise cancelling and fit in my ear tighter then my Bose. The only thing I don't really like is the cord is 2 different lengths. The left side is about 8in shorter than the right side. I think its so you can put them behind your neck, but I don't like it. Definitely recommend they were only $59.99

6. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

Make sure the headphones that you purchase are the 3 ring/band headphone jacks, as a lot of people have issues with the headphone jack when trying to use 2 ring/band plugs.

Like this, the white lines are the rings/bands:

[​IMG]

7. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member

my skullcandy smok'n earbuds are awesome, cost about $30. i didnt know earbuds could sound so good, i had always used cheap ones that came with other products

8. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds This Topic's Starter

Okay forgot to mention this in OP but im looking for something that has a built in mic and some controls which is why I'm leaning towards the Zaggs. I read some reviews on them and everyone says they have high sound quality and are very comfortable. Right now Zagg has them for 37% off which is $50 plus if you enter their iPad give away they give you a coupon code for up to 50% off but I only got one for 30%.

9. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member

Do all the controls work? The only pair I've been able to find were the HTC's?

10. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

I got them like two weeks ago for the gym and sometimes at home when feel like just listening to music and they are really good, even better on the ipod lol but eaitheirway idk if you can actually answer calls with it but the volume does work and the mic too I had used for several calls and not problems and the design is really nice and it does have 3 rings on the plug, definitely will recommended them

11. MegaBland

MegaBland Member

those buds are dope, I have the black pair. But they don't fit all the way down in my evo?? It kinda shorts out :eek: ..Are you using them with yours?

It may just be my buds since I had them for a while, Ima test them on another device and see :confused:

EDIT: it was my buds (-_- )