HeadphonesSupport

Last Updated:

1. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there any earbuds or headphone with mic in the world that will work with x10? other than mw600 ? please let me know and prove me wrong . cuz every headphones i tried with mic it doesnt work the sound is disorted.

Advertisement
  2. AximX5

AximX5 New Member

Yes, I would like to know that also. I sometimes would like to use a single ear headset with extended mic. It doesn't seem to work. With adapters, still won't work... Suggestions.

Thanks in advance...

3. Merolas

Merolas Well-Known Member

Even if it doesn't have the mic.. tired of the black headphones with my white device...all headphones distord the sound

4. Eddie_Brock

Eddie_Brock Well-Known Member

I have a set of Motorola bluetooth headphones that work great.
    Motorola HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Home - Motorola US
    Motorola HT820

Works awesome for music, and it sounds great (more volume would be nice, X10!) if I receive a call, just push the ear-button and the music automatically pauses and the call is answered. It has a built in mic and the sound is good. I bought a pair on ebay for less than half the price I've found locally.

5. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

There are 3 right off the top of my head. I have used two of them (1 & 2) in the past and use the Moray+ currently:

1. The Razer Moray+: LINK:

Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.? | Online Store - Razer Moray+? Mobile Gaming Communicator

The Razer Moray+™ mobile gaming communicator is designed for gamers who prefer to travel light and without bulky headsets. While retaining a sleek, lightweight architecture, the Razer Moray+ comes packed with a passive noise isolating in-ear earphone along with an omnidirectional inline microphone. Its powerful bass-driven stereo sound and mid/high range clarity along with 3 adapters for the PC/laptop, as well as support for the Sony