Support Headphones

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by the_ahmadzais, Aug 30, 2010.

1. the_ahmadzais

the_ahmadzais Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2010
    is there any earbuds or headphone with mic in the world that will work with x10? other than mw600 ? please let me know and prove me wrong . cuz every headphones i tried with mic it doesnt work the sound is disorted.

Advertisement

2. AximX5

AximX5 New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Sales
    Houston
    Yes, I would like to know that also. I sometimes would like to use a single ear headset with extended mic. It doesn't seem to work. With adapters, still won't work... Suggestions.

Thanks in advance...

3. Merolas

Merolas Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Male
    IT consultant
    Montreal
    Even if it doesn't have the mic.. tired of the black headphones with my white device...all headphones distord the sound

4. Eddie_Brock

Eddie_Brock Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2010
    BC, Canada
    I have a set of Motorola bluetooth headphones that work great.
    Motorola HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Home - Motorola US
    Motorola HT820

Works awesome for music, and it sounds great (more volume would be nice, X10!) if I receive a call, just push the ear-button and the music automatically pauses and the call is answered. It has a built in mic and the sound is good. I bought a pair on ebay for less than half the price I've found locally.

5. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2010
    USMC Retired/Disabled
    Richmond, VA (USA)
    There are 3 right off the top of my head. I have used two of them (1 & 2) in the past and use the Moray+ currently:

1. The Razer Moray+: LINK:

Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.? | Online Store - Razer Moray+? Mobile Gaming Communicator

The Razer Moray+™ mobile gaming communicator is designed for gamers who prefer to travel light and without bulky headsets. While retaining a sleek, lightweight architecture, the Razer Moray+ comes packed with a passive noise isolating in-ear earphone along with an omnidirectional inline microphone. Its powerful bass-driven stereo sound and mid/high range clarity along with 3 adapters for the PC/laptop, as well as support for the Sony