Headset IconSupport

Last Updated:

1. geekinpink

geekinpink New Member This Topic's Starter

My phone started to show a Headset with Mirophone Icon... Its messing up my calls...Anyone else seen this? How do I make it stop?

Advertisement
    Brian Rocket likes this.
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Plug in headphones and unplug it again. Usually fixes it for me.

3. mydas

mydas New Member

hi there. Ive got same problem, permanent Headset/Microphone icon which stops me making calls as cant hear or talk . Did plugging in / out headphones cure your problem??

4. hurley710

hurley710 Active Member

I just started having this problem. I've tried pluggin and unpluggin headphones with no success. Any ideas???

5. MongolStomp

MongolStomp Well-Known Member

When this happens to me I usually do the ol' plug-in-unplug trick and the icon will go away. If that doesn't work I would do a battery poll. If all else fails I would resort to a factory reset but I'm guessing a reboot would do the trick

6. ucantzme

ucantzme New Member

I had my phone 1 week when that headset icon appeared. I was furious. I worked on it and searched 5 hours before I found the fix. This
    makes no sense how or why it fixed it; but it worked at least for now. From the home screen, I clicked the white and green MARKET icon, enabled background data. Then you can exit or disable it. The icon stayed off. Tell me if it works for you, please!

7. dede100796

dede100796 New Member

That didnt work for me can u exactly put me through he steps please and thank you ...i went to the market but didnt know what to do