• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories headset

I've just bought a Jabra Clipper bluetooth headset to use with my Ultimate Ears headphones. I haven't had much time to play with it (haven't tried it to make and recieve calls) but it paired instantly with the Desire, music sounds great and all the controls works perfectly from what I can tell. I like the flexibility of using my own earphones.
thnx for rep, where did u buy Jabra and Ultimate ears (which model) from.

Upvote 0
I've just bought a Jabra Clipper bluetooth headset to use with my Ultimate Ears headphones. I haven't had much time to play with it (haven't tried it to make and recieve calls) but it paired instantly with the Desire, music sounds great and all the controls works perfectly from what I can tell. I like the flexibility of using my own earphones.
how did u managed to connect your jabra bluetooth headsets to win7 PC, I had no success so far (I tried installed new drivers from Brodcom, but no luck). However, pairing with desire is fine.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know headphones that will increase the volume... Sounds silly but with my last device the volume actually increased with the different headphones i used...There must be a headphone out there that would increase the desires volume/all round sounds. I listen to music literally everyday for around 2-3 hours, i need the bass for drum+bass/grime and the treble/seperation for the heavy/hardcore metal...Thats ALL!!

Upvote 0
Does anyone know headphones that will increase the volume... Sounds silly but with my last device the volume actually increased with the different headphones i used...There must be a headphone out there that would increase the desires volume/all round sounds. I listen to music literally everyday for around 2-3 hours, i need the bass for drum+bass/grime and the treble/seperation for the heavy/hardcore metal...Thats ALL!!
I have the headphones i stated above and they are really good. I downloaded a different media player called "mixzing" free from the Market. It has a really good Graphic Equalizer which will allow you to do as you want

Upvote 0
Does anyone know headphones that will increase the volume...
You should check the technical data of the headphones you consider for impedence and sensitivity. The impedence is stated in ohms, and is the measure of headphone load on an amplifier. Sensitivity is the sound pressure level (SPL) generated in the ear by 1 milliwatt of input, and is stated in dBs. As a general rule, a headphone with a lower impedence, and higher SPL value, will be more efficient, hence go louder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones