Heap 2 warning on sims 3Support

Last Updated:

1. dglowen23

dglowen23 Banned This Topic's Starter

Has anyone gotten this warning? This is the warning i get
    Heap 2 out of memory. Allocating 276 bytes but only 424 available (172 LFB)
    increase icf setting [s3e] MemSize2 (current value is 5000000)

How do i increase icf setting or fix this any other way?

Advertisement
  2. droidlooking4

droidlooking4 New Member

I am having the same problem. Not those exact values but there is a buffer overflow. Pretty annoying because it happens every time I repair the broken TV. Looks like some of their code needs to be fixed, so hopefully it will happen in an update. I think there is nothing we can do since it is a buffer overflow due to the game code.

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I found it an annoying waste of time and memory, so I uninstalled it.

4. dglowen23

dglowen23 Banned This Topic's Starter

yeah it says increase icf setting or wut ever and i dont no how or where to do that but it always happens wen im doin sumthin furniture wise

5. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Well-Known Member

don't play that game enough yet.

6. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

I have a good 3 or 4 hours invested in to Sims 3. Have not had any problems like that. The only issue i had was when i purchased a bigger bed. The bed was so large that when i put it in the room, you could only get in to the bed on one side. So when my 'wife' went to sleep, she slept on the one side that was accessable. so when I wanted to go to sleep, my sim walked to the edge of the bed, but couldnt get in because the 'wife' was already sleeping there. once that happend the game slowed down tremendously like it was trying to figure out what to do. so i quit that action and the game became normal again.

7. GalaxyS_Superphone112

GalaxyS_Superphone112 Well-Known Member

Save up your money and buy a house upgrade or just put the bed in the living room lol or rebuild the room and make it a tad but bigger let me know how it goes

8. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

yeah i upgraded house, bigger room. the problem is gone now that both sides are accessable.

9. GalaxyS_Superphone112

GalaxyS_Superphone112 Well-Known Member

im getting that heap warning to its annoying because it freezes then doesnt save and w.e i was doing i have to do over smh disappointing. did anyone contact samsung about this? i would think if they dont know then there will not be a fix for this problem.

10. calebdavis2010

calebdavis2010 New Member

Hey So I play this game on my Epic and I seem to have the same issue but I think I found a fix (Well kinda) If you have upgraded your house and have planted a garden at all you need to uproot your plants that are growing. I had 4 plants all growing and I have a lot of furni in my house and every time I tried to take a bath in a certain bathtub the error would happen... also when I tried re-arranging furni... the good news is uprooting my plants fixed my problem... the bad... well now I don't have a garden but bfd I can go to the store and buy veggies lol... anyways gardening takes a ton of memory in this game so that should help... it won't completely eliminate the error as the game is a port so it looks like ea dropped the ball in programming and they're lack of support on android tells me this wont be fixed soon... I mean come on I had to port the game to my epic (as I did with need for speed) from an "Exclusive carrier" when ea should have made these titles available to all android users with high end devices... anyways that was my spill... hope that eliminates or at least slows down the error for you guys

Paulina0618 likes this.
  11. Paulina0618

Paulina0618 New Member

Doing what Calebdavis2010 says seems to help. Since I've upgraded I have trouble with this messege popping up when I try to buy something. I just tried buying a sink and a tub and both times the game came up with that nessege and kicked me off. After rooting all the plants from my garden I was able to move items and buy. Thanks!