heat problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. aljenanus

aljenanus Member This Topic's Starter

hi

i have bought a milestone just 2 week ago and since that i have a problem when the mobile heat increasing i cant touch the screen it get dailed randomly numbers same to be has problem also if my body hot after sport i cant make any call sames to be i am touching all the screen in one time
    i hope if anyone could help me in this

Advertisement
  2. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

is it overclocked?
    does this happen right away?
    I would take it in to get looked at as there is a risk of the battery exploding if its as hot as you say...

3. aljenanus

you mean i should take to phone to the supplyer ASAP?

4. TelusMilestone

Did you root the phone and if yes did you create a backup before making any changes? Phones get hot commonly... Can you explain it more? So the phone gets so hot you can't even touch it? The phone dialing randomly could be just a screen time out problem... More info is needed to help you further...

5. aljenanus

thanks for your time

i didnt root my mobile , the touch in milestone i think it using the finger heat after sport the sense will getting crazy becase all the hand which catching the mobile are above warm , just today i have installed the battery info so i will see how much the heat will increase and i will feed u back

6. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Excuse me?

7. aljenanus

when my hand it's hot because of sport i cant dailed any number, just when i am holding the mobile keep randomly pressing the number and when i leave the mobile on the table it will stop pressing by it self then i have to remove the batteries then but it infront for aircondation then it will work

this is the problem if any one have idea about it

8. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Sorry, it is probably I am not a native speaker of English, but I do not understand what you mean.

If you are using a translator to translate from your language try translate.google.com maybe it will work better than the one you have.

TelusMilestone likes this.
  9. LifeInAnalog

LifeInAnalog Well-Known Member

...I had a loooong day at work, and this thread was just what I needed to lighten up a bit.

Sounds like aljenanus, who hasn't rooted, just has a faulty screen/phone. Even when my hands are sweaty, nothing like that ever happens.

Take it back. Get a new one.

10. joboy

joboy Well-Known Member

I also find it very easy to get hot, much hotter than other similar phone after browsing the web for a while, and the touch screen is bit too sensitive, I prefer resistive screen which allows to use stylus, although no multi touch.

11. TelusMilestone

Is there something I'm missing here? So many people have so many problems with this, that and the other thing? Yes of course my phone gets hot when surfing for a bit or working it extra hard. Not so hot that I can't touch it or that it becomes too sensitive?!?. I do live in Northern Canada, so it is colder then usual, but still on a hot day it gets to close to 35C and that is hot for me sweating and soaking my shirts sitting there doing nothing. My hands are hot and sweaty, still I surf and work it hard. I navigate and use my phones touch screen just fine. The true test will be if the phone operates fine in -40 below lol :D Can't wait to put my hardware to the test!

12. marcocyc

marcocyc New Member

my moto is hot too, but it's not burning, i found it's a very common problem, just don't use it continuously over 20 mins, hope that's fine. (my gf use HTC Magic, she has the same problem, my 2 friends use milestone, same problem too)

however, it doesn't affect the touching, so i guess you better bring it back to the service provider.

13. aljenanus

thanks alot for feeding me back everyone

i will take it back to the service provider