• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Heba Heba Helloa

Nowhereman437

Sep 24, 2011
Hi, I came across the forum when I googled 'best Android MP3 player'. My problem is that I want a mp3 player for my phone that playes albums without a break inbetween songs on albums that have song that lead into each other without a break such as The first 2 songs on The Beatles. Even a minute gap is intolerable! ha ha ha.
I've not had an Android for long and can imagine there's a whole world of apps to amaze me. The ones' I've come across that I like are Dropbox, Bar code reader and decibel meter.
Well that's that. C U around!

Welcome to Android Forums. Though I don't know of a player that will do exactly what you desire.. it wouldn't surprise me at all if there isn't one on the market. Here is a link to a sub forum here where we talk about Android applications. It is there that you might try asking about your player. The informed users there will likely be able to suggest something for you. Best of luck and thanks for joining these forums.

Reactions: Nowhereman437
Upvote 0
I'm back and with a new phone. Same make and name but different model. I've got a Wildfire S now and it's much better than the one I had before. Mainly because the camera takes sharper pics and the shutter is more instantaneous so it doesn't take blurred pics like the other one did sometimes. My contract is up soon and I've had the phone unlocked so should be able to take advantage of 3 Mobile's All-you-can eat offer. I'm pretty sceptical it won't have some kinda catch but I'm not getting it on contract so if after topping up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones