HEC10FB CaseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. AlphaKlams

AlphaKlams New Member This Topic's Starter

YouTube - Review: Seidio Perfected Case Chemistry Case (HEC10FB) for HTC EVO 4G.mp4

This case has been driving me crazy. It looks like the perfect case for me, but I can't seem to find anything about it ANYWHERE. Googling HEC10FB brings up a dead link to the Best Buy website, so I guess it must exist. But I haven't seen anything on it outside a few pictures and this video. I called up Best Buy and the guy there couldn't really help me. Does anyone have this case or any information about where I could get one?

Advertisement
  2. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I bought this case at Best Buy in San Diego a couple weeks ago and actually returning it tomorrow. I liked it ok but didn't think the covering would hold up over time. It also squeaked and was hard to remove. I'm now using the Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition from Amazon which works out much better for me.

3. SniperDroid

SniperDroid Well-Known Member

I have seen this case at Best Buy here on the west coast as well. I actually saw one on a demo phone at BB and it seemed solid enough. I really don't believe this case is made by Seidio though. The Innocase that BB sales, actually says it it made by Seidio, the other platinum case doesn't and I believe this one and the "knock off" Innocase are made by the same company.

4. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

I got this case from Best Buy the Monday after launch day and I love it. It has saved me from a few bumps and bruises and taking it off is easy after you realize to use a Dime to take it off. I saw it was back online last week but it is gone again. Good luck..