HEEEELP!!! Stuck in airplane mode, reboots, dead phone!Support

Last Updated:

1. Dubez

Dubez Member

In the process of trying to gather all the info from the inside of the phone using dfs, to flash to a S2, i somehow corrupted, erased, the workings of the phone. And now i have a dead prevail. When going to place a call, it says to enable airplane mode, but it's already enabled. Phone constantly reboots itself. I'm dealing with a disaster.

I'm hoping one of you kind gents can help get me out of this Jam up.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

You only hope is to send it in to Samsung. It appears that our prevail has an 'auto-brick' feature when you access/change anything in stl5 (the partition containing the nv data)
  3. Dubez

Dubez Member

Damn.... Ok.... Last question. I managed to extract the 456, 466, and the other 2 files needed to attempt to flash to another phone. Is there any other things that I need?

Thanks for the reply also!!!
  4. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

I know i saw a thread on it at some point, but it wasn't in the prevail section.

It's kinda a touchy subject on af, and may have been deleted...

I'll poke around, but no promises...

As for actually being able to help you beyond that point, i haven't personally flashed a phone to another carrier, so i will be of little help.
  5. Dubez

Dubez Member

I posted in that these last week and sent out pm's no response. And the jargon in the thread is totally foreign to me.

Great appreciated