1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

HEEEELP!!! Stuck in airplane mode, reboots, dead phone!Support

1. Dubez

Dubez Member

In the process of trying to gather all the info from the inside of the phone using dfs, to flash to a S2, i somehow corrupted, erased, the workings of the phone. And now i have a dead prevail. When going to place a call, it says to enable airplane mode, but it's already enabled. Phone constantly reboots itself. I'm dealing with a disaster.

I'm hoping one of you kind gents can help get me out of this Jam up.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

You only hope is to send it in to Samsung. It appears that our prevail has an 'auto-brick' feature when you access/change anything in stl5 (the partition containing the nv data)
  3. Dubez

Dubez Member

Damn.... Ok.... Last question. I managed to extract the 456, 466, and the other 2 files needed to attempt to flash to another phone. Is there any other things that I need?

Thanks for the reply also!!!
  4. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

I know i saw a thread on it at some point, but it wasn't in the prevail section.

It's kinda a touchy subject on af, and may have been deleted...

I'll poke around, but no promises...

As for actually being able to help you beyond that point, i haven't personally flashed a phone to another carrier, so i will be of little help.
  5. Dubez

Dubez Member

I posted in that these last week and sent out pm's no response. And the jargon in the thread is totally foreign to me.

Great appreciated