HEELLPP!! Rise+ Beats Audio=Bootlogo Stuck

Last Updated: 2013-03-19 01:15:15
  1. Jesus359

Jesus359 Well-Known Member

Last night I downloaded beats audio and when I flashed it, my phone got stuck in the bootlogo. :( Any idea how to fix it? I can try to do an adb push but I would need the files.

Advertisement
  2. joshua8790

joshua8790 Well-Known Member

Wow. When I did that, I had a torturing experience instead. No audio, no mic, phone would crash, and I would sometimes get data. RiSE really doesn't like Beats I see.

Anyways, Here is a dump of /system/. Seeing how it's stuck at bootlogo, I'm not sure if you're able to use ADB. Try your luck though, see if you can get it to work from bootlogo, and then try it from recovery.
  3. Jesus359

Jesus359 Well-Known Member

Mine was like that at first, but it gradually got worse, I had to order a new one cuz at then end it wouldn't turn on at all. :( Ill keep these files handy tho, just in case something else happens with my next one. Thanks a lot. :)
  4. kyocera rise k

kyocera rise k New Member

how'd you get your rise back in working order?
  5. stevo48632

stevo48632 Active Member

Hello im sorta of a newb to whole adb but my wife deleted the media storage.apk after i rooted her phone and and of course it cannot download nothing now and i get android.process.media has stopped unexpectadly.But i wondering if anyone could post backup of file and also could i get brief explanation of adb commands to push file to system? Begging for anyones help.