Heelpp!

Last Updated:

1. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok im freaking out. i had my phone rooted and i loaded the cyanogenmad 6 and it worked fine. but i forget to do titatnium backup so i lost all my contacts! i tried to install back up manager for verizon but it wont let me. now im trying to go back to stock without root so i can get my contacts and redo everything. i followed everything step by step and put the file in my root of my sd and i loaded in hboot but its not showing anything. PLEASE im freaking out!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. lafester

lafester Well-Known Member

i know this doesn't help much but why on earth wouldn't you use google to store your contacts.

anyway i think it would be easiest at this point to find a 2.2 rom that includes back up manager if you have them stored there. maybe the stock 8/1 release?

3. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

can you access back up assistant from your computer? I dont use it but if you can get backup assistant to save you a .VCF file put that on your SD card then go to your "people" select menu>import/export>import from SDcard... if it is a VCF file it will load all your contacts... not sure if you can do this via backup assistant biut I can do this VIA gmail... it says export... then export by vCard format...

4. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nah. It wouldnt let me export from my verizon page and I couldn't download backup assistant on my phone. How do you backup using google for future reference?

5. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member

I believe you just set it to sync your contacts...
    Google I mean.