Hel fellas...

Last Updated:

1. Overclocker

Overclocker New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm a network engineer / server guy at a small university near Columbus Ohio. I have one of the older Moto Droids. My spousal-unit and I bought ours on the same day. We went to upgrade her mobile phone, as she was at the end of her contract, and I just had to have one too. Best device I ever bought. It has really helped out with communication with people at work as well as outside work. The trend here at work has been to purchase Apple mobile devices, but I didn't a) want to carry an Apple product and b) have to justify private use of a university-owned device. I'm trying to push the adoption of droids among fac and staff, and I've been fairly successful so far. I've owned Windows devices and Palm devices, and the Droid is by far the best device I've had. I look forward to upgrading to another android device when the time comes.

I've been lurking for a while, but I've recently come up against a significant issue with a faculty member's LG Ally that I can't figure out. I'll post on the appropriate forum. I look forward to hearing from the collective!

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Glad you're here! :D

Collective: A Borg reference? :)

4. eggie

eggie Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :D