• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Helix Launcher vs. Helix Launcher 2

Are the Helix and Launcherpro apps essentially just complete stock Android skins? Is there a simple way to switch between Sense and Stock? I pressed the home button and do get the option to switch between them, but I don't want to have to keep having to choose between them every time I press the home button.

Upvote 0
Are the Helix and Launcherpro apps essentially just complete stock Android skins? Is there a simple way to switch between Sense and Stock? I pressed the home button and do get the option to switch between them, but I don't want to have to keep having to choose between them every time I press the home button.

It will also give you a checkbox you can select to always perform this action when pressing the home screen. Just check that box and you won't have to do it every time you hit home.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones