• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
All right guys first major issue here. I initially set this thing up on seven screens. It was ok, but I found myself putting things on the home screens that I didn't really need. So I thought I would go down to five screens. Well when I went down to five screens it stuck my phone in a force close loop and now I can access anything. Anybody got a suggestion? I guess I could reflash 2.1b. I guess I was just looking for another way.

Before you changed it to 5 screens did you remove all the icons and widgets off of all screens?

Upvote 0
I use weather widgets I find it way better then the Sesne one anyways plus when you click on it you get a really cool looking weather pop up for the next 4 days. Definetly worth it, Beautiful widgets weather never worked for me it always gave me the wrong tempature. It would say sunny and -5f when it was really sunny and 65f

Upvote 0
Offering to distribute paid apps here isn't allowed.

It's only $1.99, people can buy it if they want it.

If people can't spend the $1-5 for some of these great apps and they start ripping them off people will stop developing them and the android marketplace will never grow. Some one put in there valuable time and knowledge to create these apps the least you can do is spare a couple bucks

Upvote 0
First of all it wasn't dumb, It gives you a warning to remove widgets and such (which I did) and that it would require Helix to restart. I appreciate the help, however next time try not to let your superiority complex get in the way of your being helpful.

Superiority complex? I was trying to help you so if your gonna be a Dick please feel free but don't do it to people trying to help..

Upvote 0
i downloaded helix but now i can not get it run, i dont see it in any of my program keys, and cant do a long touch and get it either, i see it in the app manager, but cant get it to open? any help would be greatly appreciated, i am running the newest leak.

Try downloading "homeswitcher" it will bring up a screen that should have .. Home, sense and HElix on it. Just click set to default on Helix and then click launch and it should work

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones