Helllllllllllllllp... Im losing my mind. LOL couple questions.

Last Updated:

1. zx12richard

zx12richard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The first one is driving me crazy. on my pc when I hit internet explorer it goes to yahoo my home page. I tried setting my browser on the hero to google. everytime I open it it goes back to the last page I was at. How can i always make it open on google???

Second my Blackberry used to act lie a external hard drive when connected to pc for loading and unloading pics.

Does the hero work the same and how????

Last but not least I loaded a buncha pics from my pc to my hero I put them in the dcim folder. they were sorted in folders like texas trip and work pics and so on.

When I ope albums they show all in the same album all 715 pics. How can i make seperate albums so I can only open the needed pics instead of sorting thru 700 all the time,

Thanks in advance guys for any info provided or links to answers.

Advertisement
  2. zx12richard

Ok just for the record I figured out the hard drive part and how to make it connect. But havent figured out the browser to google everytime or where or how to make picture folders

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Its because when you leave the browser you're not actually closing it, just leaving it open in the background, When you open it again, it just opens up the background task that still has your old page open.

My advice is to use a different browser, Steel or Dolphin.

Don't put your personal pics in the dcim folder, just create a new folder in your sdcard called something like "Pictures", then put all your picture folders here instead of DCIM. Then in the album you will see each of the folders together with the pictures inside those folders.

Check out my hero and app guide, link in my sig :)

4. zx12richard

Okay Im the only one participating here...LOL Anyway since finding out how make it act as a hard drive I loaded named folders there and it recognized them and they are in order soooooo.

Anyone know how to make it so when i hit browser/world shape it will default to google everytime?

5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Didn't you read my post... -_-

6. zx12richard

I think we posted at same time. Wasn't any post when I hit reply. Thanks the help is appreciated.