Hellllllloooooooooooo!!!!!!!

1. digger77

digger77 Member

Hi everyone! My name is Doug.
    I'm usually on pet websites and forums but I really could use some help learning how to better use my phone and devices for biz and social media stuff. This definately looked like a great site. I hope to gain as much knowledge as possible.

Advertisement
    sammyz likes this.
  2. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Hey Doug,

That Hello was so long, I couldn't miss this thread :rofl:

What phone do you have??
    digger77 likes this.
  3. digger77

digger77 Member

Samsung POS. I'm looking into getting either a galaxy s3 or s2. I had the original galaxy and loved it. If there are better phones with more options and/or better bang for the buck as they say I'm open to advice.
  4. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Well which carrier are you on?? And are you looking to switch?
  5. digger77

digger77 Member

I have a Dart which is just a headache. I'm on Tmobile with the wife and the price couldn't be better. I was with Verizon but at this moment I really don't want to pay that much due to my company. I now work for myself and sometimes I really need to hold onto my cash.
  6. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

digger77 likes this.
  7. digger77

digger77 Member

I am so far behind on technology I don't even know where to start. Thanks for the link!
  8. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hey Dig... welcome here! I got the gnex and love it. But have been drooling over the note 2. :p

Hope you enjoy your time here and Sammy? You rock, bro. You make me proud to be GL. :)
    D-U-R-X, digger77 and sammyz like this.
  9. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome :wavey:

Same here as Steven my next one will be the Note 2 I just had a customer come in with one a few days ago and told him to leave here, LOL
  10. digger77

digger77 Member

Thanks guys. See what I mean, I haven't even seen or read a revue or anything on either the note 2 or the gnex. Looks like I'm gonna have to do some trolling on here for awhile just to get caught up with the times.
  11. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums Digger!

If you are looking for some comparisons of those devices you mentioned above might i suggest to visit this forum: Device/Carrier Comparisons - Android Forums

You can start a thread or look for one with a similar comparison.

Hope this helps and thanks for joining :D
    digger77 likes this.