Hellllooooo...Elaine(?)

Last Updated: 2011-05-12 12:59:23
  1. SscoootzZ

SscoootzZ Member

Hiya All! :)
    My name is Scott. My nick is SscoootzZ (as you've probably surmised). I bought my DX at launch and was a very, very happy camper for a long while. I feel I've found a comms device that "understands me". LOL, no, I'm not delusional! :p

As I use my DX more and more I realize only that I want to know more about it. I'm naturally excited by the many threads I read which laud its raw capability as a proprietary device. I'm naturally curious and intrigued by the many threads which discuss its native capability as an "enhanced proprietary" device. :eek:

So I've come to another font of learning, a forum so similar in nature as many others where I've spent so much time educating myself from the experience, strength, and hope of other users. I'm looking forward to continuing my quest for knowledge here and eagerly anticipating the insight and resources I may find along the way. :D

Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance I may glean from the many of you who've come before and carried the torches of understanding to light the way for the many of us who follow along and adopt the benefits of your trial, error, and revelation. :)

Cordially, and namast

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

SscoootzZ likes this.
  3. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

whos elaine?

oh and welcome to the forums. i love my droid X!
    SscoootzZ likes this.
  4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!
    SscoootzZ likes this.
  5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Hello and Welcome!!