• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello all from a Blackberry escapee!

bikedroid

Lurker
Jul 3, 2010
Hello from Indianapolis. After nearly 2 years of Blackberry Storm misery and failures between both my daughter's and mine, I finally got Verizon to cough up 2 free Droids and eat the Blackberry's. My son who is in IT swears by his Droid and has owned an I-Phone previously. Couple small glitches so far, the SD card appears to be bad which they are replacing. I also somehow got it locked in the airplane mode but corrected that issue. Kind of concerned that it thought it was the year 1969 and it was in the automatic mode. I manually set it correctly and hopefully it will stay on track. Phenomenal phone from what I can tell so far!

Hello from Indianapolis. After nearly 2 years of Blackberry Storm misery and failures between both my daughter's and mine, I finally got Verizon to cough up 2 free Droids and eat the Blackberry's. My son who is in IT swears by his Droid and has owned an I-Phone previously. Couple small glitches so far, the SD card appears to be bad which they are replacing. I also somehow got it locked in the airplane mode but corrected that issue. Kind of concerned that it thought it was the year 1969 and it was in the automatic mode. I manually set it correctly and hopefully it will stay on track. Phenomenal phone from what I can tell so far!

Welcome to Android Forums!

Sorry to hear about all your struggles with your phones...my wife was dead set on the storm and luckily I convinced her to get a Droid when I got mine in November. Really great phone, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones