Hello all

Last Updated:

1. SevenInchScrew

SevenInchScrew New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone. Been lurking around here for some time, but finally making the move to post and learn more. I'm a current iPhone 3G user who is making the change to Android soon. I'm still getting up to speed on all the different hardware choices, and versions of Android, but I'm learning.

I don't really need state of the art, and I'm open to any carrier. I like the Incredible, the Aria and the Evo. Anyone have any general consensus on those 3? I'm going to do some reading and learning, and hope to be around these parts for some time to come. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

They are all great phones. I think the quality of the carrier should sway your decision. What's the best carrier in your area?

Welcome, btw!

3. SevenInchScrew

SevenInchScrew New Member This Topic's Starter

Well, in the area of town I live in, all 3 (ATT, Sprint & VZW) work well, and I'm almost done with my contract on ATT. So I'm open to any really. We have decent T-Mo service here, but just no official stores or anything like that. So, T-Mo would work as well, but would be my last choice really.

Unlike what many people seem to say, I really haven't had any issues with ATT, though I live right in downtown Omaha, where service for all the providers is heavy, so that could explain it. I can get a pretty good deal on the Aria from ATT, and not have to change plans or anything, so that is sort of my preliminary choice, but I'm going to read up here more, and see what I can find out. Thanks for the help.

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!