Hello All

1. noocnosaj

noocnosaj New Member

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to the community. I have spent nearly 18 years in the construction industry but, due to some health concerns I need to make a change to something a little less physically demanding. I am just beginning to scratch the surface of PC and mobile tech. I hope this is a good place to start, considering I have yet to own a smart phone but I am definitely going to make a purchase over the next couple of months. Thank you for taking the time to read my intro. I look forward to a positive learning experience here at the Android Forums.

Advertisement
    :
    LilBit likes this.
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi noocnosaj!!:) Welcome to the forums!!:) You picked the best place on the internet to join up with.:D
    noocnosaj likes this.
  3. noocnosaj

noocnosaj New Member

How many posts do I need to make before I can ask question?
    LilBit likes this.
  4. LilBit

Ask away!:) But its better to do that in the forum for your phone. You will get a lot faster answers. This thread is usually to introduce yourself!! :D Or here since you dont have a phone yet!!
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/
    noocnosaj likes this.
  5. noocnosaj

noocnosaj New Member

Ok, well I do not currently own a smartphone; could you recommend a forum that would be a good place to ask about buying an unlocked smartphone that would work on the Straight Talk network?
    LilBit likes this.
  6. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, noocnosaj. :)

The best place to ask about smartphones would be here I believe. Android Lounge
    You can ask as many questions as you want! :)
    Also, you do need 25 posts for certain things such as a signature, to post in the classifieds, and for games/post your codes.
    LilBit and noocnosaj like this.
  7. noocnosaj

noocnosaj New Member

That is great, thanks for all the help, what a great site! Happy Holidays.
    Metroid Prime likes this.
  8. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

And a happy holidays to you too. :)
  9. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

DS
  10. LilBit

Hi Jennifer!!!:D
  11. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello to you too, Jennifer. :wavey: Good to have you here.

Take a look around, enjoy all the great stuff this community has to offer and hopefully have a little fun along the way. If there's something we can do to assist you, please let us know - we'd be happy to help. :)

And thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

- eyebeam