Hello@all

1. mmg7351

mmg7351 Member

I am the proud owner of the cheap Samsung Galaxy Prevail. I have been trying to deal with the lack of internal memory and am hoping that I will find a solution that my semi-technical mind can actually implement here on Phandroid!

Monica

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hi Monica,

Welcome aboard. Hopefully we'll be able to assist you with your concerns today.
    Here's a link to where you'll find the best help with your phone: Samsung Galaxy Prevail - Android Forums

Also, you should move all the large installed applications to the phone's sd card. This should get rid of the annoying popup message.

A next thing to do, is to replaced the sd card you now have with a bigger one. You can buy one off EBay or Amazon for a reasonable price.

I hope you'll find the information on here useful. Give us a shout if you should need further assistance.

Cheers! :)
    mmg7351 likes this.
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

DS
  4. morningwaves

morningwaves New Member

Hello. I am trying to find a way to get my contacts off my "old" Incognito so I can put them on my Samsung transform Ultra. Be gentle. This is my first Android. 6 years ago they had to drag me kicking and screaming to a cell phone..lol.
  5. mmg7351

mmg7351 Member

Hi. I have done those things. I have seen postings involving kernals to open the SD card so that aps and data that otherwise would be stuck on internal memory would be able to access the card. Hy husband, a software engineer, tried to do it with not luck. He doesn't deal in this area. I wish I could just find some local guy to do for me for a fee!!! ;-)
  6. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

If only I was there to help. :)

Get a bigger sd card. This would be the best solution for your concerns. That's what I did.

Sd card are very cheap on Amazon or Ebay... considering the price you'd pay for it in-store.
  7. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hey, morningwaves. ;)

Welcome aboard. You might wanna stop inside your device's area of support for assistance from the other users of this phone. I'm sure you'll find the information to be very useful.

Link: Samsung transform Ultra Samsung Transform Ultra - Android Forums