Hello, and a question.General

Last Updated:

1. SoZoomMe

SoZoomMe New Member This Topic's Starter

I ordered an HTCInc on Friday, June 16th, at a Verizon store. The rep at the store says the ship date is scheduled for July 16th.

Here is my question:

Why is the Incredible not showing up on Verizon's smartphones page tonight??

Smartphones, Cell Phones, Mobile Phones at Verizon Wireless

I saw a photo on a blog, posted today, that was supposed to be a list of phones VZW is discontinuing. The Incredible was on the list!?! Could the backorder be based on a hardware change? Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. cozzywozzy

cozzywozzy Member

Enter your location

It's still on the site. It's backordered very heavily due to a shortage in AMOLED screens. That list has been circulating, there was a consensus that the number referred to an accessory for the incredible.

3. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

4. SoZoomMe

SoZoomMe New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies. I know the link directly to the Incredible works . . . it just had me a little concerned about not seeing on the link I posted.

5. upther

upther Well-Known Member

The picture you're referring to was for a an old sku with the white box. The new sku includes a 2 GB microsd card and also the new black box and Droid branding.

6. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Enter your location

it's right there...

The page you've linked is clearly out of date...it still has the Eris, no Ally or Devour, neither Kin. Clearly a VZW webmaster dropped the ball.