• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello and a question

Hi, my name is Kara. I am not yet an android user, but I will become one this Thursday when I get my pay check! I will be switching from the iphone 3g, which I still really like but I am so curious about android. Just the fact that there are emulators in the android marketplace sold me.

I do have one question, if I like android so much that I buy a second android phone (cause I like gadgets a lot) could I use the same app on both phones without having to buy it again (provided the app is compatible with both phones)?

A little bit about myself: I just finished my B.S. in chemistry and am starting graduate school next week. I like card games (especially trick taking games), anime/manga, photography, and playing pool.

Anyways, glad to be here, looks like a good forum, I have been lurking for a while :) and thought maybe I should join the conversation.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones