• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hello and how to?

J

joraan

Hello from NYC

New to the is Forum and with this Phone,was using Coolpad from Metropcs, stop charging so Switched to Huawei this noon. To my life I wasnt able to figure out how to kill application running in background?

I use to kill apps that were running in Coolpad by going to Setting~application~Running and so forth BUT in this I cant find that option.. Any Help is much appreciated..

Get es task manager from the play store. Some apps will die by holding the back button, but not all. Disable.an apps persistence in the notification bar and dont use widgets to keep that app from being restarted over again. Or root your.phone via.the all things.root guide and you can disable specific apps and services from loading automatically at phone startup.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones