• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Androidforums

Hi,

I've followed Android since day one with google and finally was able to switch back to verizon from ATT (iPhone user, ugh...), and I got myself the Droid. I have to say this is the most phone I've had with working on a phone. Plus I've been able to get a lot of other of my work java\virtual apps working on the phone for personal use.

Any who, I come from a IT Engineer\System Administrator background as that is what I currently do. I'm a hardcore gaming, and live in San Diego, CA. I spend a good 5-6 hours on my droid and I have to say it is far surpasses the crapness of the previous iPhones I used.

Any who, if anyone ever got computer tech questions welcome to shoot me a PM or something, my forum's email also my google talk and I"m on the 90% of my day.

I also like to do a lot of video\text blogging and manage my site over at: K.O.A.B.D. Network | Kinda of a Big Deal Network Video and Text Blog along with a couple of my friends. Other than that I spend most of my time hacking away at my phone and enjoying life.

Hi,

I've followed Android since day one with google and finally was able to switch back to verizon from ATT (iPhone user, ugh...), and I got myself the Droid. I have to say this is the most phone I've had with working on a phone. Plus I've been able to get a lot of other of my work java\virtual apps working on the phone for personal use.

Any who, I come from a IT Engineer\System Administrator background as that is what I currently do. I'm a hardcore gaming, and live in San Diego, CA. I spend a good 5-6 hours on my droid and I have to say it is far surpasses the crapness of the previous iPhones I used.

Any who, if anyone ever got computer tech questions welcome to shoot me a PM or something, my forum's email also my google talk and I"m on the 90% of my day.

I also like to do a lot of video\text blogging and manage my site over at: K.O.A.B.D. Network | Kinda of a Big Deal Network Video and Text Blog along with a couple of my friends. Other than that I spend most of my time hacking away at my phone and enjoying life.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Please keep your personal links in your signature ...

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones