Hello Androidforums

Last Updated:

1. EvilLinux

EvilLinux Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I've followed Android since day one with google and finally was able to switch back to verizon from ATT (iPhone user, ugh...), and I got myself the Droid. I have to say this is the most phone I've had with working on a phone. Plus I've been able to get a lot of other of my work java\virtual apps working on the phone for personal use.

Any who, I come from a IT Engineer\System Administrator background as that is what I currently do. I'm a hardcore gaming, and live in San Diego, CA. I spend a good 5-6 hours on my droid and I have to say it is far surpasses the crapness of the previous iPhones I used.

Any who, if anyone ever got computer tech questions welcome to shoot me a PM or something, my forum's email also my google talk and I"m on the 90% of my day.

I also like to do a lot of video\text blogging and manage my site over at: K.O.A.B.D. Network | Kinda of a Big Deal Network Video and Text Blog along with a couple of my friends. Other than that I spend most of my time hacking away at my phone and enjoying life.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Please keep your personal links in your signature ...

Thanks

3. EvilLinux

EvilLinux Member This Topic's Starter

Cool thanks, yeah sorry about that, just looked over the rule my bad.
    I have to say this is first site I hit when I got home with my droid and starting installing anything and everything that looked good ;), definitely have found a lot of help on this site for little fun tricks and tips.

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! :D

5. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

6. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!!