hello androidforums

Last Updated:

1. ws.itguy

ws.itguy New Member This Topic's Starter

This site been begging me to introduce myself so, HI! I'm a long time Google user and fan along with the open source community. I'm not much of a coder so you probably wont be seeing any (good) Android apps from me anytime soon, but if you need to know anything about networking, windows servers, or where the mobile & tech industry is headed (in my opinion), I'm your man. I'm 30ish from No Cal and hope to move somewhere around the Mountain View area soon. Any fine single ladies feel free to chat with me too ;). I knew Google was gonna have a winner from the day the Open Handset Alliance was announced, and have been preaching its gospel to tech friends and growing angrier at the at&t & Apple camp since, and am glad to see it finally taking off to the masses. Currently I've got a Droid, and am about to attempt the 2.2 upgrades (i've been able to stick with stock until now, but 2.2 is too tempting), and I'm looking forward to getting my Evo next week, and my daughter getting my Droid so I can finally switch us both over completely to Google Voice & data only plans... :cool:

Advertisement