• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Droidonians !

Hi,

Im new to HTC, new to Android and new here. The droid OS blew me away, think it has amazing potential. I love tech n gadgets and love the open source approach to the droid.

I have a few questions. Incase these dont reach the right forum page ill note them here if thats ok.

Can android run PDA software ?
I am keen to run medical dictionaries, anatomy revision cards etc that are available for PDA's and I am really hoping they run on android cos that would be the giant red cherry on top of an already nice cake.

Nice to meet you all, say hi...

MM

Hi,

Im new to HTC, new to Android and new here. The droid OS blew me away, think it has amazing potential. I love tech n gadgets and love the open source approach to the droid.

I have a few questions. Incase these dont reach the right forum page ill note them here if thats ok.

Can android run PDA software ?
I am keen to run medical dictionaries, anatomy revision cards etc that are available for PDA's and I am really hoping they run on android cos that would be the giant red cherry on top of an already nice cake.

Nice to meet you all, say hi...

MM
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones