• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone and wishing you a "no problem phone"

D

Deleted User

;)Hi you all over there,
I've been around on the forums for a little while now, so introducing myself is overdue, time to finally do it. I'm Marcha, live in the Netherlands, and love looking around in the forums to pick up useful things and contribute when it's possible.
I've had my phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace) for a few months now and it's enough for me, no need to buy a more expensive phone. Upto now I've had no significant problems (keep my fingers crossed it will stay like that!).
There are a lot of forums around on the web, I think this one is great because you can always find something new, and because of the international character.
And mods, keep up the good work! Oh, not to spoil the fun, but am I right that this community forum is for introductions only (since I'm spotting some threads with a support question)?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones