Hello Everyone, I have a Moment

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Greni, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Greni

Greni Guest

:) Hello Everyone,

I have been having nothing, but problems finding a phone that will work for me. I am a veteran with a head injury, short-term memory loss, and dexterity issues, so the iPhone did not work for me with only a touch screen. Then, I switched to the Blackberry and I could not remember where everything was nor could I identify all the icons. Now, I am in the Samsung Moment, both a Qwerty and touch screen, much better for me; icons are easily identifiable; and, it is more user-friendly.

I am having trouble syncing my Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks. Originally, I bought the GoodSync for the iPhone. Did not like it? It seems to double up contacts and not listing others. Same with the Sync2 by 4Team. I cannot even believe that company does not have live customer service. They just expect you will be okay with virtual connecting into your computer without even a live phone in introduction. that is like asking for sex without super and a movie first. I did not fly with that. I read on the forum about DejaOffice. They don't seem to be fully functional until this August; and, RoadSync seems to be a favorite to some; but, does it require a Microsoft Exchange Server?

As it stands right now, I have double and triple Contacts on my Moment with some not transferring at all. Also, not all of my Calendar events are posting. I have a few notes transferring into the app Fliq Notes, but it is not even transferring everything. I don't like it. I am willing to buy more than one app if I know it will work. I just need to rely on this phone being my long-term memory; and, I am trying to get back into the professional world; and, so far, syncing my PC to my Moment is doing a poor job. Google is not exactly similar to Outlook, so syncing to Google; and, then, syncing to my Moment does not seem to work, neither, without problems. Others having this problem, too?

I have other issues to solve; but, I don't want to ask too much up front. I am so new to this whole app world with Google. Any support I can get from the forum I would be most appreciative. I am happy I found this forum; maybe now, I will get a straight answer from folks working the apps in their everyday life. Thank you.:D

Advertisement
  2. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Where it's hot
    Hello and Thank you for your services to this country! Check out the Samsung Moment Forum to have any questions you have answered (and I saw that you had a few;) )

3. Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard!

4. Hi there! :)

Welcome to AF!

*hugs*