Hello Everyone, I have a Moment

Last Updated:

1. Greni

Greni Guest This Topic's Starter

:) Hello Everyone,

I have been having nothing, but problems finding a phone that will work for me. I am a veteran with a head injury, short-term memory loss, and dexterity issues, so the iPhone did not work for me with only a touch screen. Then, I switched to the Blackberry and I could not remember where everything was nor could I identify all the icons. Now, I am in the Samsung Moment, both a Qwerty and touch screen, much better for me; icons are easily identifiable; and, it is more user-friendly.

I am having trouble syncing my Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks. Originally, I bought the GoodSync for the iPhone. Did not like it? It seems to double up contacts and not listing others. Same with the Sync2 by 4Team. I cannot even believe that company does not have live customer service. They just expect you will be okay with virtual connecting into your computer without even a live phone in introduction. that is like asking for sex without super and a movie first. I did not fly with that. I read on the forum about DejaOffice. They don't seem to be fully functional until this August; and, RoadSync seems to be a favorite to some; but, does it require a Microsoft Exchange Server?

As it stands right now, I have double and triple Contacts on my Moment with some not transferring at all. Also, not all of my Calendar events are posting. I have a few notes transferring into the app Fliq Notes, but it is not even transferring everything. I don't like it. I am willing to buy more than one app if I know it will work. I just need to rely on this phone being my long-term memory; and, I am trying to get back into the professional world; and, so far, syncing my PC to my Moment is doing a poor job. Google is not exactly similar to Outlook, so syncing to Google; and, then, syncing to my Moment does not seem to work, neither, without problems. Others having this problem, too?

I have other issues to solve; but, I don't want to ask too much up front. I am so new to this whole app world with Google. Any support I can get from the forum I would be most appreciative. I am happy I found this forum; maybe now, I will get a straight answer from folks working the apps in their everyday life. Thank you.:D

2. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Hello and Thank you for your services to this country! Check out the Samsung Moment Forum to have any questions you have answered (and I saw that you had a few;) )
  3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard!
  4. PaulMcCartney

PaulMcCartney Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010

Welcome to AF!