Hello everyone!

Last Updated:

1. matt21

matt21 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all!!

I recently bought my first Android device, an Lg kw620 (was between an Iphone 2g and this, but I prefer Android to iOS), I know it's not the best phone ever but I didn't want to spend much as I am not careful with my mobiles :D I have been visiting the forum for 3-4 days, and I thought I should register as my knowledge about android is limited ;) Thanks for the support you offer to newbies like me! As far as I can see, the community is very friendly, something realy positive and I can say I am already happy to be a tiny part of this :)

P.S. Haven't used english regularly for 4 years, I am sorry if some grammar etc mistakes occur :eek:

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. stormz 1

stormz 1 New Member

Welcome, I'm new here and to android as well.

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Your're doing great! Welcome! We're glad you decided to join our android community!

5. rayn1328

rayn1328 Well-Known Member

discovered the vibrant after hd2 (yuck on winmo 6.5) what is all the hype with the 2.2? im trying to register my phone and their site is busy. believe i read last night they be ready to launch possibly? ive had troubles trying to register ,asking for a purchase date with nowhere to enter info,anyone have info on that thanks.