Hello everyone

Last Updated:

1. Jason4225

Jason4225 New Member This Topic's Starter

May 14, 2010
    I just ordered my Incredible on Monday and as all of you well know, it is back ordered. The rep told me it is supposed to be in on the 29th. I have been reading all the news and watching videos to satisfy my hunger for now. I just downloaded the manual yesterday and briefly browsed it. I should have it figured out during the 2 week wait.

This will be my first smartphone. I currently have an LG Chocolate that I only use for talking and occasional texting. I'm not crazy about the pic quality so I don't use it much for that. I'm excited to have the web option with the Incredible along with the navigation and all of the options with apps. I have no idea what I'm getting into, but I can't wait!

I also picked up the Body Glove case and some screen protectors from the Verizon store, but from what I've read so far, there are better options for screen protectors. I may take them back depending on what recommendations I can find in the forum.

I'm also looking at a headset, headphones to use for calls as well as the FM tuner.

Guess it's time to dive into the forum and see what I can find!