• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, fellow Robot lovers!

Just poppin' in to say hello. I've lurked a few times since I got my Hero, but I finally had the time to register.

I'm not new to handhelds - I've used Palm OS for a decade, and I was fairly active over at the MTDN forums for quite awhile. I'd been eying the Pre for some time, but by the time I was ready to make a move, Android was my unavoidable destiny.

I've had my Hero for almost a month now, and I'm as happy as a clam, even when something new I try sends me to frustration. Thanks to all of you for the great advice, posts, and app recs! I look forward to learning lots more!

Just poppin' in to say hello. I've lurked a few times since I got my Hero, but I finally had the time to register.

I'm not new to handhelds - I've used Palm OS for a decade, and I was fairly active over at the MTDN forums for quite awhile. I'd been eying the Pre for some time, but by the time I was ready to make a move, Android was my unavoidable destiny.

I've had my Hero for almost a month now, and I'm as happy as a clam, even when something new I try sends me to frustration. Thanks to all of you for the great advice, posts, and app recs! I look forward to learning lots more!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones