1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Hello Folks!!!!

1. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

A good many of you already know me from the Ascend and Optimus C/M communities. I continue to learn and develop for those and a few others as well. New project is the LG Esteem.

For those who wish to donate to show support for my work yo ucan do so at:

Donate to PG

I dont require donations to do what I do as I do because I enjoy it, but they do help out esp when starting on a new device.

I will try to get all my stuff listed here as a central info spot shortly. ;)

And for all those who have n continue to support me, Thank you!!!!

PG

Advertisement
    :
    D0VeR likes this.
  2. timothy.edgin

timothy.edgin New Member

I just sent you 20.00 via paypal, thanks for pimping my Ascend. Keep up the good work.
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Hey, PG, just noticed this. Congrats and thanks for all of your hard work!
  4. PlayfulGod

Thanks! much appreciated :D
  5. johnny424

johnny424 Well-Known Member

How about a custom rom for Samsung galaxy prevail ; )
  6. kaygee1965

kaygee1965 New Member

I downloaded this file and successfully installed to my lg marquee lg-ls855. I installed rom manager and it says it is not supported for lg marquee. then it asks if i manually installed cwm recovery. i clicked yes, now rom manager wants to know what version. clockworkmod 2.x or 3.x+

this is the file url i used. http://unleashedprepaids.com/media/phones/lg-marquee/LGMarquee_CWM.zip
  7. PlayfulGod

Sorry for the late reply, but the LG Marquee is now listed in ROM Manager ;)
  8. D0VeR

D0VeR Well-Known Member

Hey PG!

Thanx again 4 all ur hard work. Much appreciamazated.

Maybe u can help me out. I'm running BP on my LgE, which is killer.... but I think my ended up killin it by running too many theme appz. Go locker, go launcher, better keyboard, etc.

What kinda customization optionz do I have without running market appz?

I Need somthing exciting to fart around with until u have conquered cm9!

L8R DooD
  9. k28king1

k28king1 Well-Known Member

Wondering when we can see you in the marquee forums again? Its been a while you are the one who got the ball rolling on development for that phone . It would be cool to see ya make an appereance.;)
  10. AwesomePie85

AwesomePie85 Well-Known Member

Hey PG. I've used used your CM7 ROM on the Ascend and will hopefully use CM10 whenever you complete it for the Esteem. I love your work man. Do plan on working on the S3 for Metro? I wanna buy it and see some of your work on it :)
  11. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

haha just stumbled accross this :D very nice!!!!!