• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Friends! Help me!

randheer

Lurker
May 27, 2009
:D Hi friends! I am new to android. Currently working in .Net for around 1.5 years, I am getting an opportunity in Android.
:thinking: As Android works on Java, will I be able to work on it? Will it be tough to work on android for me? I have seen some android on internet and it looks interesting. Please do tell me fast.

:D Hi friends! I am new to android. Currently working in .Net for around 1.5 years, I am getting an opportunity in Android.
:thinking: As Android works on Java, will I be able to work on it? Will it be tough to work on android for me? I have seen some android on internet and it looks interesting. Please do tell me fast.

Howdy...

First of all...welcome to Android Forums...

I can tell you...that I have a Java background (although it's only from my time at university)

Android is fairly simple to understand if you have a basic knowledge of Java...

However, just because you have experience in Java it doesn't mean you'll know Android straight away...

There's still quite a bit to learn about Android..even if you know Java...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones