hello from a new android user

1. kwow

kwow New Member

hey all,

After much deliberation I have finally made the move to give Android a go. Been a very happy iphone4 user for the past 2 years. Pretty impressed with the iphone so far and the availability of apps etc. Anyway I do also have an iPad and a macbook so you can call me a borderline fan. Not very techy though so will have to answer all your iOS tech questions with a smiley and "but it looks so good". (Thats normal, right?)

Just dropped by to say hi and that am a new Android user here so please be nice to me :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! Glad you made the jump. :)

How are you finding it so far?
    kwow likes this.
  3. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :D

Glad you made the switch and hope you find it just as good or better. If you have any questions or need help please feel free to ask. Enjoy the forums. :)
    kwow likes this.
  4. kwow

kwow New Member

Got the Samsung Galaxy S3. Been wanting to make the switch to see what you lot :) have been talking about. But kept getting confused about which device to pick. Initially thought of joining Android when the HTC Incredible HD (?) came out.
    Anyway 2 years with the iphone 4 later, SG3 seemed like the logical choice. didnt want to go for the HTC OneX as thought might as well go for the "best" (by most measures, right?) and latest Android device.

Long and steep learning curve ahead. Starting with getting used to more than 4 proper ringtones - LOL. And the capacitive buttons!

Embrace yourselves for stupid questions!!
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome to the AF, look around and enjoy. :beerglass:

Be sure to check out the sections dedicated to your Android device and your Carrier.

Also if you want to be able to connect to the Forums from your Android device, be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market. Cheers!!!!