Hello from a newbie ..

Last Updated:

1. trashling

trashling New Member This Topic's Starter

First android phone. Bought the G1 and had it for less than 24 hours when my son saw it and I took out my sim and put it back in my iphone and gave the phone to him.

After that I bought about a half dozen phones, windows mobile and sold each one on eBay within a few days of delivery.

I have had this Nexus One for less than a week. I think that the Android will for sure replace my iphone .. Would like it to be a little bigger, having a horrible time typing ..

Found Launcher Pro and that is more to my liking. Wanted some programmable buttons on the task bar.. One for texting and one for phone.

Trying to find swype .. thought that would be something to play with but I am clueless to how to get it on my memory card and how to get to my memory card etc etc .. Used to file explorer.

Mostly need help finding a better keyboard and launcher maybe.. oh, and how to sync or save to my memory card. "and that's all I need."

Advertisement
  2. DeleteEnd1

DeleteEnd1 New Member

hey, trashling, nice to meet you :) Thank you for you informative post! Enjoyed reading it :) best wishes